St. Sylvan’s, Dunseith

St. Sylvan’s
Dunseith, ND 58329
The Rev. Paul Zaharia, Priest

St. Sylvan’s was dedicated on Oct. 15, 1911 as the Chapel of St. Denys. The chapel, originally built of logs, would be renamed St. Sylvan’s. It became a reality through the vision and dedication of a loyal churchman, Rising Sun. Originally served by the Reverend Wellington Jefferson Salt, a permanent deacon, the church has been a faithful witness of the Episcopal Church on the Turtle Mountain Reservation.