St. John the Divine, Moorhead

St. John’ s
120 8 Street South
PO Box 641
Moorhead, MN 56560-0641

St. John the Divine, Moorhead, has been a parish since 1875. Our beautiful building, designed by the famous architect, Cass Gilbert, dates from 1899.  In the 1990s we became a congregation of the Diocese of North Dakota, and in 2000, we became the church of the Sudanese refugees as well as other ethnic minorities in the Fargo/Moorhead area.  We assume this role with great enthusiasm, although we are struggling financially.  Our mission statement concludes: ” . . . the aim of each of us is to welcome and embrace all who come, to serve the Lord by helping one another, . . . and to make our church a place of love and peace where we can gather in holiness to glorify God.”

Sunday Eucharist Service  at 10:30 AM
Dinka Sunday Service  at 12:30 PM
Arabic Sunday Service at 2:00 PM

Healing Service with Eucharist is the First Sunday of each Month (Service is Unity with the Dinka and Arabic once a month)